Taste: The fresh green of beetroot has the typical, slightly earthy beetroot aroma
Ingredients: There is hardly a healthier vegetable than beetroot. Beetroot microgreens are low in calories and rich in vitamins. They are particularly high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, E and the minerals iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulphur and zinc.
Use: raw: in salads, on bread, for juicing, smoothies or to decorate your dishes.
Positive properties: Beetroot has a detoxifying and mood-lifting effect, it promotes blood formation, has a preventive effect against cancer and arteriosclerosis, it increases performance, boosts fat metabolism and can thus help with weight loss.
Delivery: This offer includes the organic seeds without accessories. Below the product images, you may see a picture of the microgreens ready for harvesting, including tray and soil, so that you can get an idea of how it looks when it is ready to grow.
This seed can be used for growing microgreens.
Organic Microgreen and Sprout Seeds Beetroot. Seeds from controlled organic cultivation for sprout cultivation (DE ÖKO 006).
Botanical name: Beta vulgaris conditiva
Also called: Beetroot, Beetroot
Our growing instructions for this variety
- Spread coconut soil or growing soil in the tray
- Sow seeds without soaking on the substrate
- Add a thin layer of coconut soil or potting compost on top
- Cover and place in a dark place
- Cover in the morning and evening and spray if necessary
- As soon as germs have formed, you can cover them.
- water/spray daily - depending on how moist the soil is