- Taste: The fresh green of dill has an intense, aromatic and slightly sweet taste. Its aroma goes in the direction of fennel or aniseed.
- Ingredients: Dill greens have numerous essential oils, lots of minerals like potassium and calcium, and vitamins like vitamin C
- Usage: Raw: in salads, on bread, for juicing, smoothies, herbal curd, with fruit or to decorate your dishes.
- Positive properties: Used by some as a natural vermifuge, helps against bad breath, antispasmodic, diuretic, digestive.
- Pro Tip: The seed coats can be removed fairly easily with a salad spinner.
Delivery: This offer includes the organic seeds without accessories. Below the product images, you may see a picture of the microgreens ready for harvesting, including tray and soil, so that you can get an idea of how it looks when it is ready to grow.
This seed is best suited for growing microgreens.
Organic Microgreen and Sprout Seeds Dill. Seeds from controlled organic cultivation for growing sprouts (DE ÖKO 006).
Botanical name: Anetum graveolens
Also called: Dill or cucumber herb, also dill weed and dill fennel