The creamy broccoli cream soup is super easy to cook and warms especially on colder days excellent from the inside. Wonderful as a starter or main course!
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 onion
- 200g broccoli
- 180g peas, frozen
- Vegetable broth
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 organic lime
- Cream / cream substitute
- Broccoli sprouts
- Preparation: Pre-prepare broccoli sprouts in a sprouting jar.
- Chop 1 onion and sauté until translucent, then add 200g broccoli and 180g green peas and cook. Add some vegetable stock if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper, grated lime zest, lime juice and ginger.
- Puree the whole thing with a hand blender and then add as much vegetable stock until the soup has a fine consistency.
- Pour some cream or vegetable cream in the middle and garnish with broccoli sprouts and a slice of lime.